Saturday 24 March 2012

He Put a Quarter in the Wurlitzer, and he Pushed Three Buttons and the Thing Began to Wurr

Get it? They're Whirls! Never mind...

As you can probably tell I have far too much time on my hands thinking up 'clever' titles for blog posts, this one didn't go too well but now I have this song stuck in my head, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as it's usually some CBeebies theme tune stuck in my head and Joni Mitchell is infinitely better!

So anyway, i've never actually baked a bread product before so I thought i'd give it a go. There's a lot of waiting around for proving to be done and yes I did knead by hand, no fancy stand mixer for me! What do you think? A spiced, and whirled fruit loaf...



And just in case there are any Joni fans out there, and who did get my vain effort at word play here's the wonderful The Last Time I Saw Richard, from my favourite album, Blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment